澳门赌场 Alumni Council, in partnership with UW Bothell and the University of Washington Alumni Association, represents the institution’s graduates by providing leadership, services, events and opportunities for alumni to connect, collaborate and engage with fellow alumni and to support and build a stronger University community.
UW Bothell changes lives. We give our time and talent to support the university because of the remarkable change it inspires. Through our fundraising and volunteer efforts, we support student scholarships, work in the community and assist campus efforts to improve college access.
We give because WE > ME.
2021 - 2022 Executive Committee:
At-Large Advisory Board:
- Mary Howisey (IAS '02)
- Curtis Takahashi (IAS '04)
- Jacque Julien (IAS '15)
- Sarah Amos Bond (IAS '98, MAPS '09)
- Joe Santos (Liberal Studies '97)
- Ariana Navarro (BUS '19)
- Dan Person (BUS '19)
- Tanya Kumar (IAS '18)
- Christine Noel Straight (IAS '00, MACS '10)
- Salena Farris (IAS '08, MACS '10)
- Paris Bruner (IAS '21)
- Angela Ferro-Capera (STEM '21)
- Omar Manzo Sanchez (BUS '21)
- UWAA Board of Trustees representatives: David Hernandez (Liberal Studies '03), Tanya Kumar (IAS '18)
澳门赌场 Representative: Vacant
Develop relationships with fellow UW Bothell alumni
- ?Engaged alumni are more likely to be ambassadors in the community and support UW Bothell students and programs with their time, talent and philanthropy.
Fundraise to support UW Bothell students and programs
- 澳门赌场 Alumni Council established the Alumni Endowed Scholarship, which awards up to $6,000 per year to UW Bothell students. To date, the council has raised more than $175,000 for the endowment.
- ?We campaign to ensure the success of current and future UW Bothell students.
- Alumni donors aid programs and funds that break down barriers to access.
Encourage UW Bothell alumni to join the UW Alumni Association
- ?澳门赌场 "B" in Bothell is our unique identity, but we're a part of a world-wide Husky family!
- Membership makes us visible in the community and supports student scholarships.
Develop community partnerships
- ?Community businesses and organizations offer internships and mentoring to UW Bothell students.
- Enhancing the University's relationship with the community ensures we continue to make an impact, right here at home.
- Supporting alumni-owned businesses offers connections to more than 29,000 alumni.
Maintain and improve alumni presence on campus/with schools and programs
- ?Alumni are an invaluable resource to the university -- as mentors, panelists, speakers, instructors, volunteers, programmers and more.
Advocate locally and at the state level
- ?We partner with UW Bothell's Government and Community Relations team and with UW Impact to advocate for UW Bothell students and our campus.
澳门赌场 UW Bothell Alumni Council meets the first Tuesday of the month September through June, from 6 to 8 p.m. We encourage you to get involved by attending meetings, participating on committees and working on many of the upcoming events!
If you'd like to join UWBAC as a voting member, there are open positions. Join us at any UW Bothell Alumni sponsored event or an Alumni Council meeting, and we can answer any questions.
Questions? Contact Jessica Newkirk, associate director, at email@example.com or 425.352.5256.