Community-Based Learning & Research (CBLR)
CBLR courses are hands-on, reflective, skill-building opportunities for students to engage with campus and community projects. Through a mutually beneficial exchange with community partners, students apply theory to practice, develop professional experience, and contribute to the public good.
Inspiring Stories Of Impact
Watch and listen to UW Bothell students, staff, faculty and community partners, share their CBLR stories.
Watch More CBLR Stories:
- In it for the Long Haul: Equity, Access and Inclusion
- Innovation, Brought to You by 澳门赌场
- Bringing 澳门赌场ory to Practice
- Support services - Orientations, partnership development, and syllabus consultation
- Track CBLR course projects and students
- Integrating CBLR - Design your course
- Video Orientations - Share with your students in Canvas
- CBLR partners - Everything you need to know
- Partner Roles in CBLR Courses
- EXPO for partners - Post projects and evaluations
- Connect people with projects at UW Bothell (pdf)