Welcome to the Office of Financial Aid
Meeting the costs of an undergraduate or graduate education is a major investment for many families. It requires planning, careful decision making, and a commitment from both you and your family. We believe that students from all economic backgrounds should have the opportunity to attend the University of Washington Bothell and that finances should not be a barrier.
Summer Quarter 2022
Following the best current guidelines for protecting the health of our employees, students, and the public we will provide limited walk-in advising hours with our financial aid counselors.
Also, most of your general financial aid questions can be answered by one of our representatives at our Welcome Desk during building hours OR you can speak directly with a financial counselor during our phone, email, or zoom video conference support hours (below).
|Monday - Friday||9 AM to 4 PM|
|Friday||9AM to 2PM|
Most questions can be answered at the front desk.
|Thursdays||1 PM to 3 PM|
Check in at the Husky Hall Welcome Desk to talk with a counselor.
|Monday - Friday||8:30 AM to 10 AM|
|Monday - Friday||1:30 PM to 4 PM|
Call 425-352-5240 and select option #3
|Wednesdays||1 PM to 3 PM|
**No Zoom this Wednesday, August 10th.
If you are a U.S. Citizen or an eligible non-citizen then you can submit the FAFSA form and be considered for federal aid. If you are not a U.S. Citizen or an eligible non-citizen then you may be able to apply for state or institutional aid by submitting the WASFA form. To be considered for financial aid you must complete one of the applications below.
澳门赌场 Free Application for Federal 澳门赌场 Aid is available to all U.S. Citizens and eligible non-citizens (Permanent Resident). 澳门赌场 2021-2022 FAFSA is an online application and is currently Available Now.
澳门赌场 2022-2023 FAFSA is Available Now.
澳门赌场 Washington Application for State Financial Aid is available to students who are not eligible to submit the FAFSA. 澳门赌场 2021-2022 WASFA is also an online application and is currently Available Now.
澳门赌场 2022-2023 WASFA is Available Now.
To be considered for as many aid programs as possible you will want to submit your financial aid application before our priority application date, January 15th. Be sure to include our federal school code below. 澳门赌场 federal school code is shared by all three UW campuses.
- We are not scheduling appointments, but you can get your general financial aid questions answered at our Welcome Desk in Husky Hall, Monday through Thursday, 9am-4pm and Friday, 9am-2pm.
- You can meet with one of our financial aid counselors via Zoom on Wednesdays, 1-3pm. Just follow the directions below:
- Click on the purple "Join the Queue" button found at the top of this page.
- ?Log-in to Navigate with your UW NetID to drop-in during our advising hours.
- Look for the "View Drop-in Availability" button and click.
- You will see "Check-in success" once you are in the Navigate waiting room.
- You will have to return to the check-in page to log into the ZOOM room.
- You will be placed in a virtual waiting room until a counselor is available to meet with you.
- We are providing limited walk-in hours so that you can sit down and speak directly with one of our financial aid counselors.
- Thursdays, 1-3pm
- Check in at the Husky Hall Welcome Desk
- If you need to submit a document(s) to our office please make use of our Docusign option.
- Contact the Financial Aid Office immediately if your aid has not disbursed so that we can review your status.
You can still submit your 2021-2022 application even though it's after the priority application date. You will be considered for the Federal Pell Grant and the Federal Direct Loans.
Phishing scams are running rampant during these times.
Do not share any personal information such as user names/passwords, social security numbers, or credit card numbers with an unsolicited call or email.
澳门赌场 latest phishing scam circulation amongst our UW population is the "Recalculation of Your Tax Refund Payment" email. It appears to be from a @uw.edu email address.
Go here for more information on how to protect yourself from phishing scams.