Welcome to the Office of Financial Aid
Meeting the costs of an undergraduate or graduate education is a major investment for many families. It requires planning, careful decision making, and a commitment from both you and your family. We believe that students from all economic backgrounds should have the opportunity to attend the University of Washington Bothell and that finances should not be a barrier.
WINTER QUARTER 2022
Following the best current guidelines for protecting the health of our employees, students, and the public we will continue to provide services via phones, email, and video conference through the first week of winter quarter, January 3rd through January 7th.
Beginning January 10, 2022 your financial aid questions can be answered at our Welcome Desk, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9am to 4pm. We will also continue to provide our services via phone, email, and video conference.
Also, you can speak with a Financial Aid Counselor by clicking "Join the queue" for a 'ZOOM room' visit during the following office hours:
**No Zoom on January 6th or January 13th, please call during our phone hours to speak with one of our financial aid counselors.
*Regular Zoom will resume Thursday, January 20th, 1pm-4pm.
A financial aid counselor will be available by phone during the following phone hours:
8:30-10:00am and 1:30-4:30pm, Monday through Friday
425-352-5240 option #4
Email remains open as usual: email@example.com
- News & Updates?
- Financial Aid News
- Contact Us
If you are a U.S. Citizen or an eligible non-citizen then you can submit the FAFSA form and be considered for federal aid. If you are not a U.S. Citizen or an eligible non-citizen then you may be able to apply for state or institutional aid by submitting the WASFA form. To be considered for financial aid you must complete one of the applications below.
澳门赌场 Free Application for Federal 澳门赌场 Aid is available to all U.S. Citizens and eligible non-citizens (Permanent Resident). 澳门赌场 2021-2022 FAFSA is an online application and is currently Available Now.
澳门赌场 2022-2023 FAFSA is Available Now.
澳门赌场 Washington Application for State Financial Aid is available to students who are not eligible to submit the FAFSA. 澳门赌场 2021-2022 WASFA is also an online application and is currently Available Now.
澳门赌场 2022-2023 WASFA is Available Now.
To be considered for as many aid programs as possible you will want to submit your financial aid application before our priority application date, January 15th. Be sure to include our federal school code below. 澳门赌场 federal school code is shared by all three UW campuses.
- We are not scheduling appointments, but you can get your financial aid questions answered at our Welcome Desk in Husky Hall, Monday through Friday, 9am-4pm.
- You can meet with one of our counselors via Zoom on Thursdays, 1-4pm. Just follow the directions below:
- Click on the purple "Join the Queue" button found at the top of this page.
- ?Log-in to Navigate with your UW NetID to drop-in during our advising hours.
- Look for the "View Drop-in Availability" button and click.
- You will see "Check-in success" once you are in the Navigate waiting room.
- You will have to return to the check-in page to log into the ZOOM room.
- You will be placed in a virtual waiting room until a counselor is available to meet with you.
- If you need to submit a document(s) to our office please make use of our Docusign option.
- Contact the Financial Aid Office immediately if your aid has not disbursed so that we can review your status.
You can still submit your 2021-2022 application even though it's after the priority application date. You will be considered for the Federal Pell Grant and the Federal Direct Loans.
Phishing scams are running rampant during these times.
Do not share any personal information such as user names/passwords, social security numbers, or credit card numbers with an unsolicited call or email.
澳门赌场 latest phishing scam circulation amongst our UW population is the "Recalculation of Your Tax Refund Payment" email. It appears to be from a @uw.edu email address.
Go here for more information on how to protect yourself from phishing scams.
Satisfactory Academic Progress - COVID 19
- 澳门赌场 winter 2020, spring 2020, summer 2020, autumn 2020, winter 2021, spring 2021, and summer 2021 quarters were extraordinary as a result of the COVID 19 pandemic. Please read the updated information on Satisfactory Academic Progress policy for the extraordinary quarters.
- 澳门赌场 Fall Quarter will not be considered an extraordinary quarter. So, the regular Satisfactory Academic Progress rules will be applied. Please check in with our office if you have questions.