Womxn in STEM 澳门赌场 Network
澳门赌场 Womxn in STEM New 澳门赌场 Network at UW Bothell is a community in which information, support, and resources are provided for first-year and transfer students who self-identify as non-male and are pursuing a degree in science, technology, engineering, or math. If you also identify with this network and would like to join or would like to learn more about it, sign up for our Husky+ session on August 24th from 12-1pm. Visit this link to register for the "Womxn in STEM Network: Peanut Butter and Jelly Time" Husky+ session.
澳门赌场re are a number of resources available in the community and at the University of Washington Bothell for students who are underrepresented in the STEM field. As part of your orientation process, you will have the chance to learn more and connect with this Network and its members.
- Diversity Center: Serves as a “hub” for students and offers various support to spread diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout the campus.
- STEM Academic Services Office (DSC–352): 澳门赌场 offices of STEM faculty and advisors.
- QSC: A free-to-use tutoring center for any STEM based skills.
- Open Learning Lab: A drop-in computer lab open to students of all majors.
- American Association of University Women: A national organization that advocates for women in higher education and beyond.
- National Girls Collaborative Project: A national organization that supports girls and women interested in STEM.
- Association for Women in Science: A national organization that supports women in STEM through their careers.