Resources for students, faculty & staff who are parents

child care means parents in school (CCAMPIS) logo

Child Care Access Means Parents in School (CCAMPIS) Program

UW Bothell’s CCAMPIS program’s core mission is to support connections to child care access for parenting students at high quality, accredited, licensed childcare centers, and create sustainable support of parenting students, especially in regard to access to child care, academic persistence, and financial management literacy, in partnership with the Health and Wellness Resource Center and other UW student academic success and student affairs teams.

Contact & make an appointment

Kathy Mitchell is the CCAMPIS advisor for all parenting students at UW Bothell. Parenting students are invited to contact the CCAMPIS program at and students can also request an appointment with Kathy through Navigate by selecting the CCAMPIS care unit “Childcare and Resources for Parenting 澳门赌场s".

Child care assistance for UW Bothell parenting students

澳门赌场 Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) provides assistance to UW Bothell students in covering the costs of licensed childcare for their children (newborn – 12 years old) while enrolled in an eligible program of study.  

This award is funded by Services & Activities fees. 澳门赌场 program is administered jointly by Financial Aid and the Child Care Access Means Parents in School (CCAMPIS) program advisor and requires quarterly reapplication for consideration.

Make an appointment

Parenting students are invited to make an appointment with the CCAMPIS advisor via Navigate or email questions about CCAP to

Other child care assistance programs for students

澳门赌场s, faculty & staff with children or legal guardianship of youth resources

澳门赌场 information below provides resources for UW Bothell parenting students, faculty and staff.

Lactation room & changing stations

Please visit the Planning & Adminstration's lactation room and changing station webpage for more information.

Looking for child care?

For those seeking assistance finding child care providers in Washington State, a good place to start your research is with the organization Child Care Resources or by calling their organization at 1-800-446-1114.

澳门赌场 University of Washington launched childcare partnerships through two nationally accredited child care sites, KinderCare and Bright Horizons, as well as having multiple childcare centers on the Seattle campus. 

UW child care 

澳门赌场 UW Seattle campus has six on-site centers available to all UW students, faculty and staff. Learn more about child care at UW. You can also visit the UW Human Resources website to learn more about child care centers and school-aged care at UW.

Off-campus child care 

UW students, faculty and staff are eligible for enrollment priority to Bright Horizons and designated KinderCare centers. Both companies have locations across the region, including in Bothell.

Childcare locations near UW Bothell

澳门赌场 University of Washington Bothell does not recommend or endorse any childcare provider or service. 澳门赌场 list below is not comprehensive and is meant to serve as an additional resource to those seeking local childcare providers and related services.

Paying for childcare

Backup/Sick Childcare

Backup/sick childcare is available for UW students, faculty and staff. 澳门赌场re are options for in-home sick childcare and center-based backup childcare. 澳门赌场 backup childcare does require registration and pre-planning. Please register if you anticipate that your family may benefit from backup childcare.

澳门赌场 Parent Union - get connected

Join the student parent community on social! Follow 澳门赌场 Parent Union on Facebook and contact the CCAMPIS advisor if you're interested in getting involved: